TAR X - TAR & BUG REMOVER (500ML)
Tar X is a super strength tar, adhesive, and bug remover as well as a degreaser that derives its power from 100% of the solvents extracted from orange peels. This makes it eco-friendly but don't let that fool you when it comes to the power of this underated product. Take a look at the product videos to see it in action.
This product contains no chlorinated solvents or harsh chemicals and is not corrosive.
Based on renewable solvents and natural ingredients
Contains over 60% active natural ingredients.
Cuts through heavy grease and tar
Use for all purpose de-greasing, tar and asphalt removal, insect , tire mark ,adhesive spot removal, traffic film and many other tough cleaning jobs.
Leaves surfaces clean in one step.
Slightly more viscosity than other tar removers so it will cling longer to the surface, cutting down on the volume of product used, & creating less run off.
Quickly penetrates and loosens tar, so it may be flushed off with water.
Can also be used as a heavy duty parts and equipment cleaner.
Built in color tracers, which aid in viewing where it has been applied and when it has been removed.
Great Citrus Smell
Fast Reaction Time
Easy to use
Heavy duty formula allows extended dwell times when needed
Reduces the need for intensive claying when organic contaminants are the culprit
Directions: (Please take a look at our videos on the video tab as well)
After shaking the bottle and spraying onto dry surface, allow to dwell for anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes depending on how thick the tar is and the situation of the environment.
Agitate the area with a wash mitt or sponge and rinse off.
Avoid sensitive plastics like headlights and clear bras.
Test in hidden area for color fastness on any plastic surface
Avoid working under direct sunshine or hot surface.
Do not leave on the surface for more than 7 to 10 minutes or allow to dry.
Avoid spraying on acrylic paint surfaces, or poor after market acrylic paint, it may affect that surface and cause a possible bleaching affect.
Work in a well ventilated area.
Avoid Contact with eyes
Avoid contact with skin